Gameday's Best Tailgate
Join us 2½ hours before kickoff, every football home game, for gameday's best tailgate. Just steps from Camp Randall Stadium at Union South, Badger Bash offers food, drinks and entertainment—indoors and out.
The Union has been hosting the family-friendly Badger Bash for more than 40 years. This event is free, open to the public and we welcome our opponents' fans, too. The more, the merrier!
• UW-Madison Marching Band performance (approx. 1.5 hrs before kickoff)
• UW-Madison Spirit Squad performances
• Local celebrity emcees
• Fun & games by our sponsors
• Live music
• More than 100 fresh, hot food & beverage options
• The best game-day restrooms in Madison
Plan a Private Tailgate Event
Reserve your private tailgate space at Union South during Badger Bash. Party with the crowd, retreat to your private space or both! Perfect for groups from visiting teams and company-sponsored events.
Contact our Union Event Services team to learn more:
(608) 262-2511 or email@example.com.
Check out the closest we're going to get to Badger Bash in 2020:
Featuring Badger Bash and Union South: [13 min run time]
More About Badger Bash:
Corey Pompey, new marching band director to take the baton
Badger Bash Takes Fandom to New Levels of Fun
Terrace Views Blog post by Jake Witz
Cost: FREE ADMISSION