The Wisconsin Union Hotel offers a variety of rooms with views of the Union South Plaza, historic Camp Randall stadium, or downtown Madison.
Two Queen Bed Guest Room
This 300 square foot guestroom with two queen beds includes plush bedding, large work desk with ergonomic chair, 42" flat screen T.V., eco-friendly bath amenities, hand-held hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and a full-length mirror.
King Bed Guest Room
This 325 square foot guestroom with one king bed includes plush bedding, large work desk with ergonomic chair, 42" flat screen T.V., eco-friendly bath amenities, hand-held hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and a full-length mirror.
Extended Stay Suites
This 600 square foot extended stay suite with one king bed includes a separate living room area with pull out sofa bed, a 42” flat screen T.V., kitchenette, dining table to accommodate four guests, large desk with ergonomic chair, eco-friendly bath amenities, hand-held hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and a full-length mirror.
- 310 thread count sheets
- Plush bedding with Simmons Mattress EverNU mattress top
- Custom crafted furniture and headboard
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Individual thermostat control and circulation system
- Spa inspired, full-tile bathroom with oversized shower head
- Eco-friendly bath amenities
- 42" Flat panel, high definition LCD televisions
- In-room KEURIG coffee/tea maker
- Organic coffee and tea selection
- Mini fridge and microwave
- iHome docking station
- NEW: Enjoy a free day pass to the Nicholas Recreation Center
- 24-hour fitness center complete with cardio machines, free weight and stretching area
- 24-hour front desk, located on the first floor of Union South
- Safe available at front desk
- On-site underground parking included in room rate
- Easy access to public transportation
- Access to on-site activities in Union South including bowling, dining, movie theater, and rock climbing wall
- Spectacular views of the Union South Plaza, 10,000 square foot "green roof," historic Camp Randall and downtown Madison