For events at der Rathskeller, The Sett or The UW Credit Union Terrace Stage, please complete all fields.
All Stage Event Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event. Please allow at least 2 weeks for processing.
1. Be free, open to the University community and not subject to private/exclusive use.
2. Be sponsored by a University department, Registered Student Organization or governmental agency. Union Members may not reserve these programming spaces.
3. Be consistent with the mission of the University and the Wisconsin Union.
4. Be of a performance/film/music/entertainment program nature
5. Not interfere with other events and activities already scheduled in, nor interfere with normal operations at, the Wisconsin Union.
6. Not begin prior to 5 pm on weekdays, including sound checks, unless the event is a Wisconsin Union Directorate program that is
approved to start early.
7. Not be scheduled in conflict with regular WUD series programming in Dining Services Programming Spaces.
8. Be of an appropriate size for the facility requested.
9. Reserve an adequate rain location. In case of rain, the event will be cancelled without an adequate rain location.Use of Der Rathskeller as a rain location must be preapproved by Cooperative Programming Committee.