University of Wisconsin-Madison (opens in new window)

Sett Recreation Event Request

Request a Group activity, Party, or Exclusive Use Event

Requests for group bowling and birthday parties must be made at least five business days in advance. For exclusive use events, requests should be submitted at least one month prior (and no more than 18 months prior) to the proposed event. Scheduled events and activities are subject to Wisconsin Union policies, procedures, and guidelines. 

This form is intended only for REQUESTS; it does not guarantee that the space is available or reserved.

Please read the Sett Recreation Guidelines before making a private event request.

Birthday Party Packages

Is your group exempt from State of Wisconsin sales tax? (Please note: proof of tax exemption will be needed.)
Event Type
Which type of partial use event are you considering? Check all that apply.
Are you interested in a Birthday Party Package?
Birthday Party Package Tier:
Would you like to request use of the climbing wall?
Do you need catering?
What type of catering would you like for your event? Check all that apply.

Go to top of page