Requirements for all run/walks using campus streets, sidewalks, paths, parking lots, or other transportation facilities:
- All reservations for run/walks must be secured through Campus Event Services via this form.
- Run/walks must be approved by UW Transportation Services, UW Police, and Campus Grounds.
- Regular campus vehicular and pedestrian traffic must be able to circulate on campus with limited restrictions during the run/walk.
- All restrictions to traffic due to the run/walk must be approved in advance by UW Transportation Services and UW Police.
- Run/walk organizers must provide sufficient staff and route control equipment to coordinate the route with the guidance and approval of UW Police.
- UW streets, sidewalks, lots, and grounds must be restored to the condition they were in before the run/walk no more than 3 hours after the end of the event. Absolutely no aerosol chalk or paint can be used to mark the course.
- All arrangements for cleaning the run/walk route must be made and paid for by the event organizers.
- You must contact Risk Management (email@example.com) for waiver and/or liability insurance information. This must be done before you print any materials for your event.