Thanksgiving Made Easy
Take the work out of your holiday dinner with Thanksgiving To Go. Pre-cooked dinners with all the trimmings available for pick-up at Memorial Union on Wednesday, November 24, 2021.
Thanksgiving To Go has been a Madison tradition for years, this year we've got a few reminders:
- Order: Wednesday, November 3–Wednesday, November 17 at 3 pm (or until sold out)
- Convenient online ordering & payment
- In-person pick-up at Tripp Commons (second floor), Memorial Union, Wednesday, November 24, 11 am–5:30 pm*
- $12 dinners for UW-Madison students paying with a Wiscard**
Order Now While Supplies Last
As always, our menu is filled with Thanksgiving favorites that you can order à la carte, as an individual or as family meals. Enjoy home-style food without picking up a pot or pan!
Menu options include:
- Bourbon Roast Turkey
- Gingersnap Mustard Glazed Ham
- Sage Stuffing
- Sweet Potatoes
- House-made Cranberry Orange Relish
- Pumpkin, Pecan, and our famous Fudge Bottom Pies!
All members, students, staff, faculty, and the greater community are welcome to order.
*Masks required for in-person pick-up
**Wiscard must be swiped at pick-up to complete your order