Looking for a sweet study break treat? With the help of Wisconsin Union Dining, whip up a batch of our iconic S'mores Cookies. The hardest part is trying not to eat them all in one sitting!
Kitchen Tools You'll Need: This recipe can be mixed by hand or with an electric mixer.
2 sticks unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 - 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 - 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 lb. bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
2. Incorporate the egg and milk into the mixture.
3. Add in vanilla extract and mix to combine.
4. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda and combine with butter mixture in two installments.
5. Mix together only until flour is combined. Do not over-mix.
6. Add in chocolate chips and marshmallows and combine until just mixed.
7. Using a small scoop or spoon, spoon mixture into ping pong sized balls on a prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let cool completely and enjoy!