Copycat Harvest Grains Tzatziki Sauce
Recreate one of Harvest Grains’ most popular sauces with this Copycat Tzatziki Sauce. Use as a sauce for falafel (try our copycat Saffron recipe), gyros, or sandwiches or as a dip for chips and vegetables!
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Cups Seedless Cucumber, grated
- 1 Lemon, juiced (seeds removed)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together until combined.
- Let sit for one hour before enjoying!