When creating posters and other materials for your event, please be sure to use correct information about the theater:
Wisconsin Union Theater - Shannon Hall
Wisconsin Union Theater - Frederic March Play Circle
We have limited room for small handbills or brochures and posters. Please give items to Heather Good for distribution in our brochure racks & bulletin boards.
The Wisconsin Union website (https://union.wisc.edu/events-and-activities/event-calendar/) does include event listings for free and ticketed events taking place in Shannon Hall and the Play Circle.
We will create an event page for you, which will be included in the Union's calendar of events. In order to do so, please email the following information to Sandy Peterson (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Exact title & time of your event
2. Ticket cost (if any)
3. Short description of the event (no more than 80 characters)
4. Long description of the event (This can be as long as it needs to be and should include details about the hosting group/ organization and the event)
5. Any links you'd like included (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
6. Photo/image (1160w x 700h pixels - please keep in mind that your event details will be included on the webpage beneath the image and are not necessary to be included on the image)
It may take up to a week to get these items posted on our site, so early communication is recommended. If your event is ticketed, please provide all web information to Sandy at least 1 week before your tickets on sale date.
Note for Registered Student Organizations: If you wish to market your event to the general public, you must have full sponsorship from a university department. For more information, please see the Center for Leadership & Involvement website: http://cfli.wisc.edu/student_organizations.htm. If you are doing an event as a fundraiser for a charitable cause, please request our fundraiser info sheet.