The Social Justice Hub provides a variety of education programs.
Dialogue-Based Facilitator Workshops are offered each semester. These offer opportunities to learn, share from peers, and use interactive, dialogue-based communication.
- Evenings 5:30 - 6:30 PM on Mon, Nov 16; Mon, Nov 23; Tues, Nov 24
Dialogue-Based Workshops are intended to provide participants with opportunities to learn, discuss in small groups, reflect, and leave with concrete tools and ideas to create positive, socially-just change. The list of workshop offerings can be found here. If you are interested in requesting a workshop do so here.
Social Justice 5-Minute Training
Are you passionate about social justice? Are you hoping to incorporate social justice into your organization meetings? Are you hoping to expand your knowledge? Well, Social Justice Hub's 5-Minute Social Justice Training can help! These 5-Minute training, topics listed below, are intended to provide interested individuals opportunities to self-learn by discussing in your small groups, reflecting as you choose, and leave with ideas to create positive, socially-just change.
- 5 Minute Training - Challenging Dialogues
- 5 Minute Training - Cultural Appropriation
- 5 Minute Training - Equal Employment Opportunity
- 5 Minute Training - Gender-Inclusive Language
- 5 Minute Training - Privilege
- 5 Minute Training - Anti Oppression Principles in Practice
- 5 Minute Training - Sustainable Shopping and Responsible Consumerism
- 5 Minute Training - COVID-19