Find Your Comfort Amidst Finals Season!
The Union is the best place to (virtually) be productive and successful during the frenzy of finals week. Finish off the semester strong with us!
Follow Us On Instagram For Fun Stories and announcements!
Share your strategies for productivity while at home, learn new ones, and keep updated with our fun, virtual events.
Stay up-to-date with us on Facebook , Twitter, and our Terrace Views blog, too!
Participate In Any (or All) of these Awesome Activities!
- We are here for YOU!
- Looking for our current Union events and activities? Head over to our Event Calendar to learn more.
- Let's Get Social Online!
- Participate in a couple social media contests with chances to win cool Union prizes!
- Throughout the week of April 27th - May 1st!
- Follow us on our social media platforms to be updated on the details
- Looking for a fun, creative outlet?
- Head over to the Terrace Views blog for downloads of coloring pages designed by Wisconsin Union artists to have some much needed self-care time while you are staying safe at home!
relaxed minds are successful minds
- Feeling wound up? Try these helpful relaxation exercises presented by UHS.
- Press play and listen to the best study music to keep you focused with the Union's Spotify study playlists, designed to help you get stuff done during this time of finals and staying-in.
- Need a to-do list to conquer your finals goals? Complete on of these helpful lists to keep you on track amidst the frenzy!