Welcome to the Wisconsin Union Terrace - Madison's largest outdoor restaurant! We're glad you're here.
Please take some time to read through how to order and important information to make the most of your Terrace dining experience. The full Terrace menu can be found at the bottom of this page. Full details and disclaimers available here.
Ordering Food & Beverages via Grubhub
1. Download the Campus Grubhub app
Apple App Store Google Play
2. Log in to the Grubhub app *Ordering ice cream with your meal? Ice cream will be served with the rest of your food, so wait to order until you're ready for dessert! **Food Delivery: Because your food may be coming from different dining units across our building, please be mindful that your food may be delivered in segments.***Only Ordering Alcohol? A $0.59 service charge will be added. You will need to place the order through Grubhub, submit payment for the service fee, and our staff will come by to check identification and complete payment for your purchase.
3. Next we'll need to connect your Grubhub account to the UW-Madison campus. Click "My Grubhub" at the bottom of the screen
4. Click the settings symbol in the top right corner of the screen
5. Click"Campus Dining" and "Find your campus"
6. Search "University of Wisconsin - Madison" and click "Add affiliation"
9. Select which kind of user you are (Ex. "Student" or "Staff") and click "Next"
10. Add your WISCARD for payment if desired
11. You are now ready to order your meal! Search "The Terrace" for all Terrace offerings
12. Place your food and/or beverage order*
13. Under "Additional Notes", enter your table number so our team knows where to deliver your meal**
14. Sit back, relax and enjoy the sunshine and your meal!
Important Information about your reservation
Weather: In the event of inclement weather, your reservation will be automatically cancelled by the Wisconsin Union and you will be notified via text message.
Reservation Time Block: Reservations are made for 1.5 hour time slots. Our team will come by to let you know when your reservation is winding down and to complete any additional food or beverage orders you may want.
Don't Forget Your ID!: Valid identification will be necessary for any patron purchasing alcohol. Please make sure you remember yours!
Don't Have a Reservation?
We're taking new reservations every day - and we'd love to see you! Reservations can be made one two days in advance.