More than an Event, An experience
Whether your event is being held in our historic Memorial Union, or modern LEED certified Gold Union South, on the UW-Madison campus or any domestic or international venue, we can customize our services to meet your specific needs.
For multi-day, multiple-location gatherings, our team manages the details to ease your role as host. We provide knowledge, experience and resources to ensure a successful conference.
- 20,000+ square feet of conference and event space overlooking Lake Mendota
- Shannon Hall – professionally equipped auditorium with 1,165 seats
- Great Hall – 5,444 square feet
- Tripp Commons – 3,581 square feet
- Memorial Union Hotel – six unique guest rooms
- 20 additional flexible meeting spaces
- 23,000+ square feet of conference and event space
- Varsity Hall - 11,000 square foot ballroom divisible into three sections
- Marquee Theater - 330-seat auditorium
- Union South Hotel - 60 eco-friendly guest rooms
- 16 additional flexible meeting spaces
We also offer our services at your location, on campus or beyond.
Planning & Management
- Manage and design a custom conference website
- Venue and space design coordination
- Handle all logistics and technical needs
- Plan and coordinate banquets, receptions, and other social events
- Arrange Hotels and University housing room blocks
- Sponsor and exhibitor coordination
- University and University Systems
- Professional Associations
- Government Agencies
- Community Partners
- Groups from 25 to 1,500 or more
- Regional, National, and International Participants
Start Planning Today!
Union South, 3rd Floor Administration Suite
1308 W. Dayton St.