Applications for the Executive Board 2020-2021 are now closed.
- Creative Operations: ensures the quality of design of all the committee’s publications & advertising materials.
- Marketing & Digital Collaborations: advertises the Publications Committee’s events, supervises marketing strategies of individual publications, and maintains a cohesive image of the committee and each of the publications.
You can also get involved as an Editor-in-Chief for our magazines!
Positions are now closed. Join our magazine staff if interested.
- Moda, premier fashion and lifestyle magazine, founder of UW Fashion Week.
- Emmie, print magazine and blog focusing on the local and national music scene.
- The Dish, the only local foodie magazine targeted towards college students on a budget.
- Souvenirs, original photography and articles from students who love traveling and cultures.
- Strive, coming soon.
- Illumination, literary journal publishing creative writing and art from students on campus.
Find more information about position descriptions & applications for AD and EICs here.
Have any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact the Director at email@example.com.