This form is to be used as an application for collaboration between WUD Film and a partner organization on campus. All films are played in the Marquee Theater in Union South. The Marquee Theater has 330 audience seats and has the capabilities to project: DCP, Blu-ray, DVD and 35mm.
- Collaboration requests must come from a registered student organization or academic department on campus
- If you decide to propose a film for collaboration, the WUD Film general committee will vote to decide if it's something they want to show at the Marquee.
- Collaborations are typically only available Monday-Wednesday evenings during the semester as there is other WUD Film programming reserved for Thursday-Sunday. Early afternoons on Saturday may be available on occasion.
- If the collaboration is approved, the fee for renting the Marquee as a venue will be waived, however your organization is still responsible for the following:
- Paying for/obtaining the film's screening rights
- Paying for/sending us a physical copy of the film (DCP, DVD, Blu-ray, or 35 mm)
- Paying for projectionist costs (about $50-$60).
- If you would like to fund raise or sell merchandise at the Marquee, there are additional fees associated.
- With a collaboration, WUD Film will help market the screening to UW-Madison and surrounding communities as well as provide volunteer staff during the screening.
- A physical copy of the film must be received at the WUD Office at least 1 week prior to the screening date for testing purposes.
- If you would like to use the Marquee without collaborating with WUD Film, please review the Marquee User Guide and contact Robin Schmoldt (email@example.com)
*if you have any additional questions, please contact our Associate Director of Collaborations, Rohan Patnaik, at firstname.lastname@example.org.