What do we Do?
We provide leadership workshops open to all UW-Madison students. Through participation in the Willis L. Jones Leadership Center, students will:
- ASPIRE to recognize how their values, goals, identity, and emotions affect their ability to build trust and credibility.
- SHARE ideas across multiple modes of communication, allowing them to engage in meaningful conversations and actions with others.
- TRANSFORM this vision into reality, and develop critical thinking skills to make decisions and solve problems.
- CONNECT with others to foster positive change and seek opportunities to contribute to our global society.
Benefits of Attending Our Events
- Improved leadership abilities
- Networking opportunities with other student leaders
- Outside Classroom Hours for the UW Leadership Certificate!
- Build your resume with concrete leadership skills