University of Wisconsin-Madison (opens in new window)

Replacement Card or Address Change

Replace Your Card and/or Change Your Address 

Lost or damaged your Wisconsin Union Membership card? Need to change the address we have on file for you? No problem! We'll print a duplicate card for you, free of charge. Please complete and submit the form below. You can expect your card in the mail in 1–2 weeks. If we have questions while processing your request, we will contact you and confirm delivery date.

Thank you for your support of the Wisconsin Union!

Please note: We must verify your membership status before printing a new card.


Form Purpose:

Member Information

Go to top of page