THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING WITH US
Reconnections through conversations, food, tours, student mini-TED Talks, Badger Game Watch, and more occurred for over 140 former Wisconsin Union student leaders and staff at the Union Family Reunion 2017!
Enjoy many of our Union Family Reunion photos here and a story.
REUNION EVENTS (PLUS WUD events below)
FRIDAY, 11/10 — MEMORIAL UNION
- 9-9:30 am: Memorial Union Historic Recognition
(East steps of Memorial Union)
- 3 pm: Shannon Hall Theater Tour with Ralph Russo
- 3 pm: Memorial Union Tour (Sunset Lounge)
- 3, 3:30 pm: Alumni Park Tours
(Meet at the Welcome Plaza located between
the Memorial Union and the Red Gym)
- 5–7pm: Union Family Reunion Check-in
- 5:30pm: Student Mini-TED Talks (Festival Room)
- 5:30-7pm: WAA: The Wisconsin Idea--Alumni in Public Service
Panel Discussion with Neil Willenson, Laura Klunder,
Kaleem Caire, and Jim Doyle. One Alumni Place (enter
through Alumni Park)
- 6:30pm: Wisconsin Union Family Reunion Progressive Reception*
($0 with RSVP)
SATURDAY, 11/11 — MEMORIAL UNION & UNION SOUTH
- 8:30–10am: Gold Star Honor Roll (Memorial Union)
- 11am-1pm: Alumni Park Pre-Game Open House (One
Alumni Place, 650 North Lake St, enter via doors off
- 12 & 2pm: Alumni Park Tours (Meet at Sunset Lounge)
- 3pm: Memorial Union Tour (Meet at Sunset Lounge)
- 12:30pm-2:30pm (before 2:30 pm kickoff): Badger
Bash Private Tailgate Brunch*
(Preregistration was required Union South,$15)
- 2:30pm: UW Football Badger Watch (Union South Sett with DJ Lance,
and in Sun Garden and Prairie Fire, Agriculture, on the Badger Deck Plaza,
and in the Memorial Union in Der Rathskeller)
- 3–4:30pm: Arts with Wheelhouse Studios (Wheelhouse Studios)
- 7pm: Dinner and Celebration*
(This is 1/2 hour later than original due to the later Badger Football)
(Memorial Union Tripp Commons, Preregistration was required, $20)
SUNDAY, 11/12 — MEMORIAL UNION
- 9–11am: Farewell Brunch*
(Sunset Lounge, Preregistration was required, $15)
*Registration was required for the events denoted (total price for all events, $45). Guests are invited.
Registration Extended Deadline: October 31 (and also cancellation deadline for refunds). No registration required for all free events.
Lodging was provided by the following establishments:
HOW DO I SHARE MY NEW EMAIL OR ADDRESS?
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO GET THE WORD OUT
Thank you to those who became their group's informal ambassador coordinated by Darren DeMatoff at email@example.com.
COORDINATION AND HOSTING
Union Family Reunion 2017 Coordinator Jim Rogers
This event is hosted by the Wisconsin Union and The Wisconsin Union Association.
We look forward to reconnecting with your during your next Wisconsin Union visit.