Join us for the 12 Days of Finals!
The Union wants to bring some fun and festivity while you focus on finals. With penny promotions, giveaways, study break options, and much more, you will be sure to gain some cheer amidst the frenzy while studying at The Union! Learn more about all of our upcoming events during Finals Frenzy:
Extended Building Hours
Late night cramming before your next exam? Don't worry, we've extended our hours at both Memorial Union and Union South so you'll always have a place to study.
Follow Us On Twitter and Instagram For Fun posts and announcements!
- (Almost) Free Food! #PennyPromotions at various Union restaurants December 10th - 14th! If you are a UW-Madison Student with an active Wiscard follow @WisconsinUnion on Twitter to discover daily food and drink deals for a Penny!
- Fuel your focus! Keep an eye out for caffeinated beverage giveaways at Memorial Union and Union South.
- Chocolatey Crafting Cheer- Start off the 12 Days of Finals by creating Holiday Handmade Chocolates with Wheelhouse studios!
- Have a cup of cozy. On December 13th 1-3pm in Memorial Union's Lakeview Lounge there will be free hot tea and cocoa to warm up yourself and your brain for campus study day!
- Most important meal of the day can be at any time! The Union will have late night breakfast on the eve of the official first day of exams.
- Namaste then Namastudy- Get a stress-relieving study break with Indoor Yoga brought to you by Outdoor UW.
- Study snack o'clock - Have free pb&j's with WUD cuisine as a classic late night study snack
- Did someone say DOGS?! Dogs On Call will be at Helen C White Monday 12/11 6:30-8pm and 12/17 4-6pm. Get your coffee from Open Book Cafe and your puppy therapy all in the same place.
- Sweet study break - take a break and decorate festive holiday cookies for a sweet treat of cheer!
- For UW students UHS is offering free meditation every Wed from noon - 12:45 pm at Union South. Take a break from your busy class schedule and check it out.
- Press play and listen to the best study music to keep you focused with the Union’s Spotify study playlists.