Join Us At The Campus Farmers Market!
Union South hosts the weekly market every Thursday from 10am - 2pm featuring local and organic products from area vendors. Vendors include:
- Parrfection Produce- a co-op of farmers from Monroe
- Munchkey Apples grown locally in Mount Horeb
- Savory Accents
- Bloom Bakeshop
CFM Don't Miss Moments
- FREE CSA Recipe samples weekly
- FREE Button making with Wheelhouse Studios
- Dogs on Call
- Campus Farmers Market Reusable Bag Giveaway
- Live music by Frankie Pobar Lay (through September)
- Instagram Photo Contest weekly
Farm To Table Bags
Just like last year, the market will feature Farm to Table bags as a part of Campus Supported Agriculture (CSA), which is our way of connecting campus with local farmers. Each bag will contain fruits and vegetables from this week’s harvest, along with a recipe c
ard tailored to your bounty. As a bonus, Wisconsin Union Restaurants will be at the market each week providing FREE SAMPLES of the recipe.
These bags will be available for $10 or only $8 if you bring back your reusable CFM canvas tote. Support local farmers and enjoy affordable fruits & veggies.
Stop by the market to learn more about our mission!
Week 1: Spinach-Feta Grilled Cheese
Week 2: Ratatouille
Week 3: Rained Out
Week 4: Summer Sunset Wraps
Week 5: Butternut Squash Risotto
Week 6: Roasted Squash and Walnut Flatbread
Week 7: Apple Crisp
Week 8: Thanksgiving Stuffing and Turkey Jus Lié