How To Rent With Us
- Fill out a rental request.
- Our office is staffed Tuesdays and Fridays between 9am and 10:30am only for gear pick-up and drop-off.
- Outdoor UW staff will receive your request, create your reservation and send you a confirmation email, including an invoice.**
- Pick-up your rental equipment and turn in your signed Liability Waiver.
- Return your gear at the end of your rental period.
|Snowshoes and Trekking Poles||$30||$40|
|Pot, Pan & Utensil Set||$7||$9|
For questions about winter rental gear with Outdoor UW, please contact us at (608) 262-1630 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that staffing is limited. If the team does not answer the phone, please leave a message, and a team member will return your call as soon as possible.
**For a full refund on any reservation cancellations, please email at minimum 24 hours in advance of your scheduled pickup time.