Join the hope-filled window-fitti movement and provide encouragement to your neighbors walking by, essential workers headed to their job, or to brighten your doorway as an act of compassion and solidarity. Choose from a message you see here, or create your own message of hope. Cut out your own heart using the instructions provided using any type of paper you have around the house - computer paper, the back of junk mail, or cut up a paper grocery bag. Add your own details and colors using what you have around the house - pen, pencil, crayons (pictured in the examples), markers, or paint!
- Paper (any kind - computer paper, drawing paper, recycled mail, cut up grocery bag)
- A hopeful attitude
Optional supplies if available in your home:
- Scissors - Only if you want to cut our a shape, such as a heart
- Colorful paper/craft paper
- Decide what message you would like to convey in your window.
- Some ideas of visual messages: heart, rainbow, teddy bear, flowers, simple images to convey hope and joy)
- Some ideas of hopeful text:
- We will get through this
- Good Energy is Contagious
- Thank You Healthcare Workers
- Soon We Will Be Together
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Choose to do a visual, a text message, or a combination
- If you want to create a heart shape with scissors, follow the tutorial provided