This is the unbelievable attempt of award-winning comedian, Michael Wigge, to travel 25,000 miles from Europe to Antarctica, without any money.
Throughout his journey, Wigge immerses himself in fascinating subcultures, sleeps on the street with homeless people and nourishes himself with flowers. With the help of over 100 people Wigge manages to acquire free food, free accommodation and free transportation for his 150-day journey across four continents and eleven countries. This unusual travel diary combines adventure with humorous situations and insightful interviews about people’s relationship with money.
A must for every travel and adventure fan …
More information is available on Michael's website.
Enjoy also a FREE lecture by filmmaker Michael Wigge on Sunday, 3/4/18 at 6 pm. Limited seating available.
The Pre-Film Buffet will include:
- German Sausage and Apple Stuffed Mushrooms
- Ohio Cherry Tomato and Green Bean Salad
- California Mixed Greens, Carrots and Red Onion Salad
- San Francisco Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Montreal French Onion Soup
- Grand Canyon Buttermilk Corn Bread with Honey
- Costa Rican Black Beans and Rice
- Panamanian Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Buenos Aires Corn Puree
- Tierra del Fuego Creamed Spinach
- Columbian Flank Steak Chimichurri
- Mexican Chicken Mole
- Antartic Fudge Bottom Pie
- Fresh Fruit Display
- Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea