Join us for an all-level morning yoga class and an incredible view of Lake Mendota. Whether you're brand new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to practice the perfect sun salutations at everyone's favorite place on campus!
Join us on the Terrace
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-8am and Saturdays and Sundays from 9-10am!
Things to know:
- Pre-registration is preferred but drop-ins are welcome if spots are available the morning of (must be 18 years of age or older).
- Bring your own yoga mat. We do have a limited quantity of yoga mats available to rent ($2/class) but we do not provide mats, towels, or blocks.
- Check-in at the Outdoor UW service desk at least 15 minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing. We like wearing athletic shorts/leggings and an athletic top.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available. Lockers are 25 cents so please bring a quarter.
- Weather cancellations and location notifications will be made at least 1 hour before the start of class.
Want to give it a try?
*Please note there is no Terrace yoga on July 28, 29 or 30. We apologize for the inconvenience.