Take Your Om to the Next Level
Take your yoga practice out of the studio and join Outdoor UW and RecWell for a yoga class full of fresh air, refreshing green spaces, and an inspiring view of Lake Mendota. Whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to turn your idyllic sun salutations into a reality.
Things You Need to Know
- Pre-registration is required through Recreation & Wellbeing (RecWell).
- Classes are posted on RecWell's site to register 48 hours in advance.
- Check in at Outdoor UW's Office located in Memorial Union. The class will take place on the windsurfing dock.
- Classes are $5, unless participants have a Group Fitness Pass with RecWell. To purchase a Group Fitness Pass, visit services.recwell.wisc.edu.
- Please bring your Wiscard or RecWell Membership Card to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available at Outdoor UW in Memorial Union. Lockers are $1.
Please note: Classes will not be held Saturday, July 3 - Monday, July 5.