Join us for yoga on the Terrace
Join us for an all-level morning yoga class and an incredible view of Lake Mendota. Whether you're brand new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to practice the perfect sun salutations at everyone's favorite place on campus!
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9-10am.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7-8am.
Things to know:
- Pre-registration is preferred but drop-ins are welcome if spots are available the morning of (must be 18 years of age or older).
- Bring your own yoga mat. We do have a limited quantity of yoga mats available to rent ($2/class) but we do not provide mats, towels, or blocks.
- Check-in at the Outdoor UW service desk at least 15 minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available. Lockers are 25 cents per use. Please bring a quarter.
- Weather cancellations and location notifications will be made at least 1 hour before the start of class.