Find Your Balance
Take your yoga practice out of the studio and join Outdoor UW and Rec Well for a yoga class out on Lake Mendota. Whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to challenge yourself while enjoying the summer sun.
Things You Need to Know
- Pre-registration is required through Recreation & Wellbeing (Rec Well).
- Registration will open 48 hours in advance and closes 90 minutes to class start time.
- No drop-ins will be allowed.
- Please use the stairs at the end of the Park St. circle to access the Terrace and meet outside Outdoor UW.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available at Outdoor UW in Memorial Union. Lockers are $1.