Join Us On The Lake For SUP Yoga
Looking to take your yoga practice off the mat? Mornings often mean smooth water, making Lake Mendota the perfect place for stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga! These classes are for every yogi, whether you are brand new to your practice or have been practicing for years! Come join us on the water for your morning yoga fix!
- Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 7:15-8:30am.
- Sundays from 8:45-10am.
Things To Know:
- No experience needed! However, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pre-registration required - sign up early!
- Board rental and life jackets are included in the registration cost.
- Check-in at the Outdoor UW service desk at least 15 minutes early.
- The office opens at 8am, but instructors and staff arrive early to provide access to locker rooms and water fountains.
- Class will meet outside of the Outdoor UW office on the lakefront (just west of the Terrace).
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for water. Athletic shorts/leggings and athletic top work well.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available. Lockers are $1.
- Weather cancellations will be made via email and text at least 1 hour before the start of class. Please check for updates before arriving.