Join Us On The Lake For SUP Yoga
Looking to take your yoga practice off the mat? Mornings often mean smooth water, making Lake Mendota the perfect place for stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga! These classes are for every yogi, whether you are brand new to your practice or have been practicing for years! Come join us on the water for your morning yoga fix!
- Saturdays and Sundays from 8:45-10am.
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 7:15-8:30am.
Things to know:
- No experience needed! However, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Board rental and life jackets are included in the registration cost.
- Check-in at the Outdoor UW service desk at least 15 minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for water.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available. Lockers are 25 cents. Please bring a quarter.
- Weather cancellations will be made at least 1 hour before the start of class.