Looking to take your yoga practice off the mat? Mornings often mean smooth water, making Lake Mendota the perfect place for stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga! These classes are for every yogi, whether you are brand new to your practice or have been practicing for years! Come join us on the water for your morning yoga fix!
SUP Yoga is held every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 7:30-8:30am. (Note: No class September 10 or 11.)
Things to know:
- No experience needed! However, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Board rental and life jackets are included in the registration cost.
- Outdoor UW doors open at 7am (please arrive at least 15 minutes early).
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for water. We like wearing athletic shorts/leggings and an athletic top.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available (lockers are 25 cents so please bring a quarter).
- Weather cancellations will be made via email at least 1 hour before the start of class.
Want to give it a try?