What's the matter? Too cold in Madison? No road trip to N'awlins in your plans?
Celebrate Mardi Gras at The Sett and spice up your life! We've got live music and an authentic NOLA menu.
- Special Menu by guest chef, Lisa Garsee
- Live music by the Cajun Strangers ( & UW Brazilian Percussion Ensemble (5:15 – 6:15 pm)
- 5–7 pm: Mask making by Wheelhouse Studios
- 8–11 pm: Mardi Gras Bowling Tournament in Sett Recreation
Food Menu: (Prices TBD)
Po-Boys w/ Cajun Fries
Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage
Fried Crawfish Basket
Bolinho de arroz (Brazilian Rice Cakes)
Mardi Gras Sampler
A Shareable Platter of:
• Choice of (2) Po-Boys
• Fried Crawfish Tails
• Battered Cajun Fries
• Bolinho de arroz (Brazilian Rice Cakes (4)
• (2) Cups of Red Beans and Rice w/ Andouille Sausage
• (2) Cups of Crawfish Etouffee
Abitas bottles: variety
Abitas Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
Laissez les bon temps rouler!