Spread Hope Through Art
Join Wheelhouse Studios in the Hope-filled Windowfitti Movement! Let’s create hope in our windows as we keep our community safe by staying at home. Provide encouragement to your neighbors walking by, essential workers headed to their job, or to brighten your doorway as an act of compassion and solidarity - We will get through this! #BadgerAtHome
Cut out a heart using any type of paper you have around the house - computer paper, the back of junk mail, or cut up a paper grocery bag. Add your own details and colors using what you have around the house - pen, pencil, crayons (pictured in the examples), markers, or paint!
Make sure to tag us on our social channels when you are done with your masterpiece!
- Paper (any kind - computer paper, drawing paper, recycled mail, cut up grocery bag)
- A hopeful attitude
- Scissors - Only if you want to cut our a shape, such as a heart
- Colorful paper/craft paper
1) Decide what message you would like to convey in your window.
- Some ideas of visual messages: heart, rainbow, teddy bear, flowers, simple images to convey hope and joy)
- Some ideas of hopeful text: We will get through this, Good Energy is Contagious, Thank You Healthcare Workers, Thank You Essential Workers, Soon We Will Be Together, April Showers Bring May Flowers, HOPE.
2) Choose to do a visual, a text message, or a combination.