–Undergraduate Ceremony Viewing–
Tickets are available for UW-Madison graduates’ family and friends on Saturday, May 8 to watch the Camp Randall commencement ceremony on a big screen and enjoy some classic Union fare at Memorial Union’s Great Hall or Tripp Commons.
Each $30 ticket includes:
- Selection of Entrée: Bratwurst, Veggie Bratwurst and Cheeseburger
- Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Potato Chips
- Dill Pickle
- Motion “W” Cookie
- Bottle of Water
- 1 drink ticket
*Additional a la carte options are also available.
A few notes to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff:
- Reservations are available for 2-6 people from one household/group.
- Tables cannot be shared between different households/groups.
- Guests need to stay at their assigned table, and tables and chairs cannot be moved.
- Guests must maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart) from non-group members.
- Face coverings are required unless actively eating or drinking.
- These reservations do not allow you access to the Memorial Union Terrace. You can make a reservation for the Terrace that does not include lunch.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 265-6534 for reservation questions.
See All Union Graduation Weekend Details