Don't Short Circuit This Finals Season.
Reboot & unwind with Finals Frenzy - featuring fun study breaks, playlists to keep you in the groove, great giveaways and deals on food & drink at participating restaurants and cafes. Learn more about all of our upcoming events during Finals Frenzy:
- Finals week is a very stressful time. Talk with an UHS counselor during their drop-in Let’s Talk sessions. You don’t need an appointment and it’s free! One will be at Union South 5/6 from 10a-12p. Check TITU for location details.
- Take a break from your studies and join WUD Global Connections and Wheelhouse Studios for Free Art Friday: Mexico. You can make Mother’s Day gifts for free and try a variety of Mexican food.
- Best Study Hall Ever! Join us at Union South 5/7 - 5/14 for unlimited outlets and great food to keep you focused all day.
- Union South will be open until 3am 5/7 - 5/10
- Take a little break and go to The Sett Rec and color an adult coloring book page!
- Head upstairs to the Alumni Room on the second floor to get work done in the open study hall from Fri 5/6 –Thurs 5/12.
- Don't forget to have some fun in between your studying. Go to several different locations throughout Finals Frenzy to play with dogs from Dogs On Call.
- Attend Distinguished Lecture Series with actress and LGBTQ advocate Laverne Cox on May 9th at 7:30pm
- We will be serving up #PennyPromotions May 1st - 12th! If you are a UW-Madison Student with an active Wiscard follow @WisconsinUnion on Twitter to discover daily deals for a Penny! Try a brat at The Brat Stand, snag a scoop of ice cream from Daily Scoop or grab a cup of coffee from Prairie Fire or Capital Cafe ALL for 1¢*.
- Press play and listen to the best study music to keep you focused with the Union’s Spotify study playlists.
- Stay tuned for more Wisconsin Union events and promotions for graduation weekend.
*To participate in Wisconsin Union's Penny Promotions you must be an enrolled UW-Madison student. The item must be purchased with funds from a valid student Wiscard. One penny deal per person, per day, per location. While supplies last.