Join Us At The Campus Farmers Market!
Union South hosts the weekly Farmers Market every Thursday from 10am - 2pm, August 30th through October 25th featuring local and organic products from area vendors. Vendors include:
- Parrfection Produce- a co-op of farmers from Monroe
- Munchkey Apples grown locally in Mount Horeb
- Savory Accents
- Tummy Yummies
- Let It Ride Cold Brew Coffee
- Porchlight Products & more
CFM Don't Miss Moments
- This year we are happy to announce live music for the market! Make sure to welcome Frankie Pobar Lay, an independent musician playing a unique mix of old fashioned rock 'n' roll, psychedelic folk, country, pop, and blues. We are welcoming him during our 2nd market on September 6th.
- Free samples and giveaways!
Farm To Table
Just like last year, the market will feature Farm to Table bags as a part of our Campus Supported Agriculture (CSA), which is our way of connecting campus with local farmers. Each bag will contain the freshest fruits and vegetables from this week’s harvest along with a recipe card tailored to your bounty. Wisconsin Union Restaurants will be at the market each week providing FREE SAMPLES of the recipe.
These bags will be available for $10 or a reduced $8 if you bring back your reusable CFM canvas tote.
Stop by the first week of the market for a FREE Campus Farmers Market tote bag and learn more about our discounted Friends of the Farmers Market Club.