Join Us At The Campus Farmers Market!
Union South hosts the weekly Farmers Market every Thursday from 10am - 2pm, September 5th through October 24th featuring local and organic products from area vendors. Vendors include:
- Bloom Bake Shop
- Parrfection Produce - a co-op of farmers from Monroe, WI
- Munchkey Apples grown locally in Mount Horeb, WI
- Savory Accents
- UW Credit Union
- Porchlight Products
CFM Don't-Miss Moments
- This year we're happy to bring live music back to the market! Make sure to welcome Frankie Pobar Lay, playing a unique mix of old fashioned rock 'n' roll, psychedelic folk, country, pop, and blues on 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, and 9/26.
- The amazing Wheelhouse Studios will be in the house creating CFM-exclusive buttons on 9/12, 9/26, 10/3, and 10/17.
- F.H. King: Students for Sustainable Agriculture will be bringing their expertise to the market on 9/19, 10/10, and 10/24.
- And...wait for it...Dogs on Call will be in attendance from 12:30 - 2pm on 9/26 with all the fluffiest, most adorable pups you've ever seen.
- And of course, free samples and giveaways each and every week!
Farm To Table
Just like last year, the market will feature Farm-to-Table bags as a part of our Campus Supported Agriculture (CSA), which is our way of connecting the campus with local farmers. Each bag will contain the freshest fruits and vegetables from this week’s harvest along with a recipe card tailored to your bounty. Wisconsin Union Restaurants will be at the market each week providing FREE SAMPLES of the recipe.
These bags will be available for $10 or a reduced $8 if you bring back your reusable CFM canvas tote.
Stop by the first week of the market for a FREE Campus Farmers Market tote bag and learn more about our discounted Friends of the Farmers Market Club.