Join Us For Yoga in alumni park
Take your yoga practice out of the studio and join Outdoor UW in Alumni Park for an all-levels yoga class full of fresh air, refreshing green spaces, and an inspiring view of Lake Mendota. Whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to turn your idyllic sun salutations into a reality at the new landmark on the lake! Advance registration is recommended because class capacity is limited.
- Tuesdays in June, July and August from 11:45am-12:45pm.
- Free yoga mat on Tuesday, July 30th.
Things To Know:
- Pre-registration is preferred but drop-ins are welcome (cash only) if class capacity allows.
- Bring your own yoga mat. We do have a limited quantity of yoga mats available to rent ($2/class) but we do not provide mats, towels, or blocks.
- Check-in at the Outdoor UW service desk at least 15 minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available. Lockers are 25 cents per use. Please bring a quarter.
- Weather cancellations and location notifications will be made at least 1 hour before the start of class.