Join Us For Yoga In Alumni Park
Take your yoga practice out of the studio and join Outdoor UW and RecSports in Alumni Park for an all-levels yoga class full of fresh air, refreshing green spaces, and an inspiring view of Lake Mendota. Whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to turn your idyllic sun salutations into a reality at the new landmark on the lake! Advance registration is recommended because class capacity is limited.
- Tuesdays in June, July and August from 12:15-1:00pm.
Things To Know:
- Pre-registration is preferred but drop-ins are welcome if class capacity allows.
- Drop-ins may register and pay at the Oudoor UW office before class.
- Class meets on Alumni Park's central green (between Memorial Union and the Red Gym).
- Bring your own yoga mat. We do have a limited quantity of yoga mats available to rent ($2/class) but we do not provide mats, towels, or blocks.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available at Outdoor UW. Lockers are $1.
- Weather cancellations will be made via email and text at least 1 hour before the start of class.