Were you enjoying the warm weather this week? Us too! Enjoy these easy and delicious summer sunset wraps that are sure to deliver summer vibes.
From April 12th to April 14th, pre-order this recipe to make from your very own kitchen. Learn more by visiting the Campus Farmer's Market Take and Make bag webpage.
1 Chayote Squash
1/4 Cup Walnut Pieces
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
3 Mint Leaves, chopped
1 Head of Boston Bibb Lettuce
6 oz. Peach Yogurt
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Salad Oil
1 tbsp Spicy Honey
- Peel and core chayote squash and dice into 1/4 inch pieces
- Core and dice apple into 1/4 inch pieces
- Pull lettuce leaves off the Bibb lettuce and wash carefully, as not to tear the leaves. Dry the leaves with a paper towel if necessary
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, vinegar, salad oil, spicy honey and mint
- Add diced apple, chayote squash, dried cranberries and walnut pieces to yogurt mixture and toss together
- Lay out the washed lettuce wraps and filled with apple mixture. Fold the lettuce and enjoy!