Summer Sunset Wraps
Enjoy these easy and delicious summer sunset wraps that are sure to deliver summer vibes.
- 1 Apple
- 1 Chayote Squash
- 1/4 Cup Walnut Pieces
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 Mint Leaves, chopped
- 1 Head of Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 6 oz. Peach Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1 tbsp Spicy Honey
- Peel and core chayote squash and dice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Core and dice apple into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Pull lettuce leaves off the Bibb lettuce and wash carefully, as not to tear the leaves. Dry the leaves with a paper towel if necessary.
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, vinegar, salad oil, spicy honey and mint.
- Add diced apple, chayote squash, dried cranberries and walnut pieces to yogurt mixture and toss together.
- Lay out the washed lettuce wraps and filled with apple mixture. Fold the lettuce and enjoy!