Rice Krispies treats
Described by one customer as the best Rice Krispies treats ever, we are sharing our Rice Krispie treats recipe.
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted margarine
- 3 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 5 3/4 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Cooking spray
- 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan
- Large saucepan
- A rubber spatula or wax paper
- Coat your 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
- Add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well-coated.
- Using a spatula or wax paper, evenly press the mixture into your 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Once your Rice Krispies treats are cool, cut them into 2-inch squares.