To continue providing dining options to those on the go, the Wisconsin Union has established Meals To-Go at Memorial Union and Union South.
- Meals To-Go is currently available to students, staff, and faculty, as well as anyone within the community without a Wiscard
- Meals To-Go ensures that food and drinks are available 7 days a week, 9am-10pm
- Memorial Union features to-go options from:
- Badger Market - 9am-7pm / 7 days a week
- Peet's Coffee & Tea - 9am-7pm / 7 days a week
- Daily Scoop - 10:30am-7pm / 7 days a week
- Der Rathskeller - 9am-10pm / 7 days a week
- Strada - 11am-10pm / 7 days a week
- Carte - 11am-10pm / 7 days a week
- Union South features to-go options from:
- Badger Market - 9am-5pm / 7 days a week
- Prairie Fire - 9am-5pm / 7 days a week
- The Sett Pub -11am-7pm / 7 days a week
- Ginger Root - 11am-7pm / Monday - Friday
- Urban Slice - 11am-7pm / Monday - Friday
- Harvest Grains - 11am-2pm / Monday - Friday
- Pick-up outside Daily Scoop at Memorial Union and the Sett Window at Union South (inner plaza across from the water feature)
- No cash will be exchanged. All orders take place through Grubhub
- Wisconsin Union Dining also offers delivery within a 1 mile radius of Memorial Union. No delivery fee! Visit our Dine page for more info
Download The Grubhub App & Easily Place An Order Now!
Follow these easy steps to add UW-Madison to your Grubhub app:
1. Download Grubhub from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
2. Log in once Grubhub is downloaded
3. Click "My Grubhub" at the bottom of the screen
4. Click the settings symbol in the top right corner of the screen
5. Click "Campus Dining"
6. Click "Find your campus"
7. Search for "University of Wisconsin - Madison" and click "Add affiliation"
9. Select what kind of user you are and then click "Next"
10. At this point you can link your Wiscard by clicking "Add campus card" - or you can continue by clicking "View campus restaurants"
11. You will now be able to see the Meals To-Go venues on campus
- This information is subject to change
- We're unable to accept meal vouchers / referral vouchers at this time (though we will work to honor all vouchers or coupons when we resume normal operations)
- Please practice social distancing during pick-up as much as possible. The CDC is currently recommending a six-foot distance
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. We hope you get well soon and that you can visit us when you feel better